The large Gite is the Chateau main block, the oldest one. Composed of a ground and first floor, the Gite has its independent entrance giving direct access into a large self-contained courtyard surrounded by an stone ancient wall (the use of which is exclusive reserved to the guests of such Gite).
- Impressive entrance hall with a beautiful stone staircase, leading to the first floor.
- Living/sitting room with a large fireplace, a sofa, two leather armchairs, a dining table and a television.
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine, microwaves, fridge, and freezer.)
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin and wc.
- Three double and one single bed rooms (one of which with an original four-poster bed) with the possibility of up to two additional child beds.
- One fully equipped bathroom and one self-contained mini bathroom with sink and bide.
- Can accommodate up to seven adults and three children.
In the surrounding park there are impressive very old trees and colorful flowers. Available for the guests are garden furniture, bbq, tennis table and a small children wood house..